Trees can be damaged or even destroyed by a lightning strike, high winds, ice, or snow. Saturated, wet soil around trees can also weaken its roots and lead to a downed tree. Appalachian Tree Service has the experience and equipment to respond quickly, professionally, and safely to provide emergency storm damage services.
Storm Response Services
- Removal of dangerous trees & limbs from your home
- Clearing driveways & roads
- Pruning damaged trees
- Installing cable & support systems
- Insurance work & damage appraisals
- Crane service - 38 ton crane